As you set out on the mission to deliver happiness in town, it is very important that you keep yourself and people around you safe.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you set out on the road.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 2 cars’ length between you and the vehicle in front and behind you while driving. Double this distance in case of rain or slippery road conditions.
- Drive within the speed limits, remember that over speeding can be very dangerous
- Use safety gear provided to you by Deliveroo while riding
- Always follow the road rules and be mindful of your surroundings, even when the roads are empty, remember that not following the road rules can be very dangerous
- Take extra care during adverse weather conditions such as rain and sandstorms
- Always turn on your headlights and box light in low visibility conditions
- Use indicators on your bike to let other people know of your intentions and slow down while making sharp turns